Courses from: £POA
Timings arranged around the clients requirements.
What happens on the day-
1. Vehicle safety Check (plus your documents)
2. Assessment Drive (this helps us structure the session)
3. Training - this is not a DSA driving lesson or test, it will be conducted in a relaxed coaching style and will be based on the Police Roadcraft Handbook.
4. Fuel Saving - Eco driving if required
5. End of Course Assessment (Debrief, Report, Certificate)
On the day requirements-
A Suitable Roadworthy vehicle
MOT (if applicable)
Driving Licence (both parts if the new type)
Tel/Fax: +44 (0) 1952 249799
Mob: 07734 295580